QsoNet works with dialup, DSL and cable internet connections. There is no need to configure router ports. The network consists of an array of internet servers which provide streaming voip audio between stations. After installing transceiver software, QsoNet stations are connected to a central server by a single, outbound TCP connection.
Features and Specifications:
* Just works right "out of the box" with no need to configure router ports.
This means it can be used from hotel rooms, airports, public libraries, internet cafes, etc.
* Covers 5 HF radio bands - 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
* Computer microphone provides voice modulation.
* Includes built in CW keyer. Simply type on the keyboard to send perfect CW.
* Spectrum graph shows radio activity within a settable sweep range of 50, 100, 200 and 500 kHz.
* Call sign, handle, QTH, etc are automatically displayed for current transmitting station.
* Keyboard "Hot Keys" provide a simple interface for vision impaired operators.
* "Round-Table" QSO's are possible because any frequency may have a large number of listeners.